Would you like to see your artwork featured on Upbeat! T-shirts and win a full camp tuition??
Every string student between the ages of 8 – 18 is eligible to enter. Our judges will pick 1 winner from the entries received. The winning T-shirt design will be featured on all Atlanta Violin/ Upbeat! T-shirts which will be worn who knows where?? Your full tuition for camp will be refunded!
Your name also will be announced at the concert of the camp you attend, and your name will appear as the winner on our website!
- Designs should measure 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Designs must be on Unlined white paper or illustration board.
- Designs must be in one of these media: graphic design on the computer, ink, color markers, paint or color pencils
- The design must include the words “Atlanta Violins” and “Upbeat! String Camp 2017″
- An official entry form must be submitted with each design. DO NOT Affix entry form to artwork.
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE FRONT OR BACK OF ARTWORK.
- Color copies of original design will be accepted.
- Designs may be drawn free-hand or computer-designed – USING CLIP ART IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Students may submit multiple entries – but each must be accompanied by an official entry form.
- Entry must be submitted to address on form.
- AN UPBEAT! CAMP REGISTRATION FORM/TUITION MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR ART SUBMISSIONS!
Please download the official entry form: t-shirt entry form